In the News
Interim & Part-Time CFO Consulting Services
An experienced CFO plays a vital role in today's company.
If your company has an immediate need due to an unexpected termination or is too small to justify someone on a full-time basis, use of a CFO on a part-time or interim basis provides a creative solution.
- Function as pro-active business advisor to senior management
- Participate in and/or facilitate management meetings
- Assume the "To Do Lists" of executives allowing them to run the business
- Confidential and special projects
- We work closely with and coordinate with client's CPA firm, attorneys, bankers and other outside professionals
- Strategic Planning & implementation of the Budgeting Process
- Participation in contract negotiations
- Review of: compensation and commission plans, product pricing and cost structure, cash flow management, general and medical insurance, banking relationships, operational and accounting software, streamline operations, improve efficiencies, work with senior management team, human resource function, etc.
- Facilitate initiatives that create growth and profit
- As an objective 3rd Party, we can be effective in bringing different departments together within a company and create project momentum
- Supervision of an accounting department and staff training
- Manage the Due Diligence process for acquisitions or divestitures
- Preparation of comprehensive business plans
- Financial modeling of "What If" scenarios to evaluate any business issue and support any business decision
- Development and monitoring of key financial metrics that drive the business
- Determination of customer profitability by determining the costs associated with providing customer with goods and services