In the News
Common symptoms of a distressed company include cash flow problems, operating losses for consecutive years, and lender fatigue.
Asset Enhancement Solutions, LLC ("AES") can provide the following assistance:
- Stabilize a company that is out of control
- Diagnose the origin of operational and financial problems, develop solutions and assist in their implementation.
- Establish credibility with Company's lenders
- Cash flow management
- Detailed assessment of operations and products to identify sources of problems and losses
- Development of a detailed turnaround plan
- Negotiate with lenders, vendors and other creditors to modify existing payment terms to improve cash flow
- Downsize organization to align head count and overhead to revenue
- Identify assets and operating divisions that can be sold to raise cash
- Focus resources on viable business segments
- Reduce expenses by assessing facilities, cross-utilization of personnel, company policies and non-value added expenses
- Increase cash flow by monitoring cash inflows and outflows, collecting receivables, expense control and the implementation of operational changes
- Serve as an advisor to company management